Monday, January 18, 2010

First Blog Ever!

So I have sort of become a closet blog reader lately. I always said I hating "blogging" because it seemed more like "bragging!" But I have been reading the blogs of some very entertaining people lately and I figured it was time to come out of the closet (blogging closet, just to be abundantly clear):)

I deliberated for way too long for a title of my blog, and so I just wanted to take a moment to explain it. I have always been a bit of a drama queen. I caused my parents a good deal of heart ache in my youth. To be perfectly honest, I was a nightmare...and deserved to be slapped (though I never was to their credit). Although, my mom did once throw a cassette tape at my head and got me pretty good. It was my own fault- I was taunting her because she couldn't catch me! But I digress...all I mean to say is that I was impetuous, wild, and very disobedient at times. Instead of calling me any of those things, my dad was always positive enough to describe me as "spirited." I always appreciated that!

1 comment:

  1. I love my spirited smart talented daughter...who does everything and
    excels in everything, did I get lucky and get a piece of you with that
    cassette tape? mom

    ReplyDelete