Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Literary Rambles and WriteOnCon

Blog Wednesday Literary Rambles and WriteOnCon

Any of you looking for more info on agents? Any of you looking for opportunities to get to know said agents and win pitch sessions, manuscript reviews, or page reads from them? Any of you looking for ways to improve your craft, querying skills, or social platform? Any of you interested in learning about up an coming authors in your genre? And surely none of you are interested in attending an on-line conference next week with all this and more...FOR FREE.

What's that? You are interested? Well, so am I. That is why I already signed up, and so should you. Quickly. It starts in less than a week, August 16-18.

This will be my first year that I will be participating in WriteOnCon. So I can't speak from experience in endorsing it. But I gotta say it sounds fabuloso. Plus, I have been following several of the founders of WriteOnCon for some time, including Casey McCormick over at Literary Rambles...and that blog is most def fabuloso.

So check it one time. You might even win $1,000.00 cash. No joke.



15 comments:

  1. Thank you for this reminder! I keep meaning to look into WriteOnCon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to go back over it, I'm going back to school those days. But it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for telling us about this! I'd heard about it, but completely forgot. I've never participated before either - I found out about it through Elana Johnson - and I'm so happy to be reminded. Thanks again, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Congratulations for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm going to be away those dates. Good luck with WriteOnCon, definitely something I'd love to do. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I heard such great things about this last year. I will have to see if I can clear my day job schedule, as that is the primary obstacle. I hope you get a ton out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds wonderfully practical and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I'll have to participate in this, if I can. Got to check the schedule book.

    I gave you a shout-out and awards on my blog today, Jessie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that WriteOn Con is one of the coolest things ever. The people who came up with the idea should get trophies or something. A big ole medal to wear around their necks, wherever they go. I didn't participate last year, except to read the posts after the fact. I'm excited for it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first visit, will visit you again.Enjoyed the post, loved the read. Thanks for sharing! If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com Have a lovely new week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jessie! I hope WriteOnCon is a great experience for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait until next week for this event. I won't be able to look live all three days, but it should still be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I save this fancy word for seriously cool things. WriteOn Con is one of them. This is RAD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog. Love to read all ur posts. Need to allocate time.

    ReplyDelete