Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My First Blog Interview



I don't normally post on Tuesdays, but today Leigh Covington (the artist formerly known as Abby Fowers) has most graciously offered to interview me and actually post my outrageous, controversial, scandalous answers! Just kidding. Nothing scandalous. Totally on the up and up. So go check it out: My First Blog Interview

Thank you Leigh.  I love your new blog. And I love your enthusiasm, generosity, and kindness towards others in our little blogging community. I owe you one!

10 comments:

  1. No possible way is this your first blog interview?! WOWZA! Well, I'm glad I could be your first ;) I love the interview. Thanks again for your willingness to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I read your interview. You are fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I can't believe this your first interview. You are such an interesting person. (There is no sarcasm in that statement.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your interview! And I love Leigh. So she's your first notch, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Peggy...first notch. Oh geez :)

    Great interview Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You handled it like a pro. Any one would have thought you'd been soing these for years.
    Great answers, btw. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read your interview on Leigh's blog and thought I'd stop by to say "hi!" It was a great interview - it's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview! I have no idea how you got saddled with the b-word title. Your so not!

    ReplyDelete