Monday, May 7, 2012

Storymakers Conference 2012 Hangover

I have all the symptoms:

  • Headache
  • Fatigue
  • Bags under the eyes
  • Memories of various foot-in-mouth moments
  • Curious desire to nap for hours
  • General aversion to physical exertion or prolonged thought
Don't people usually feel this way after leaving Las Vegas, not returning?

Oh well, I had such a blast. Despite the fact that I managed to:
  • offend
  • stalk
  • flabbergast
  • rub up against
  • spoon
  • shock and
  • corrupt
so many fabulous:
  • friends 
  • acquaintances
  • strangers
  • authors
  • agents and
  • staff members
I would really love to:
  • thank
  • apologize
  • sympathize 
  • credit 
  • acknowledge and
  • publicly admire
all of them for putting up with this big ol' bullet-using, B-Word from Las Vegas. I wish I had a picture of every single one of them. But this is the best I could come up with: (I stole it from Leigh Covington's Facebook post! Sorry Leigh:O)


These are some seriously awesome blog friends! I adore you guys. And if I could, I would spoon each and every one of you! Except David Powers King (of course)...your wife would kick my A.

26 comments:

  1. It was so great to finally meet you! I might have to check out the Vegas one you mentioned next year. And yes, you are probably right about what my wife would do in that situation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious. Seriously, this post made me actually laugh out loud. I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds awesome, though in all seriousness I need to stop reading the posts about storymakers. It's only giving me writers envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I stole my pics from Leigh too :) And I will totally let you spoon me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you, but I'm glad you had an awesome time, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Did I mention that I'm jealous? ;) Glad you had a great (hangover-worthy) time, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I got to meet you. You're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha!!! You are hilarious. It was SO awesome to meet you. I wish you lived closer! We could spoon all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish we got to spend more time together but I just put you on my blog roll and expect to cyber stalk you more and more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so much fun! So glad I got to meet you - already have next year in my calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome you got to go. I would have loved to have gone just to meet everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, I missed out on SPOONING??? Lol. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stuff! Rub up against...shoulders, right???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at all your spooning offers. I know why-you are one hot lady! Loved getting to talk with you. You are even more fabulous in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww MAN! I see some of my peeps in there!! SO jealous of you guys :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like the perfect trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HA! Girl, you can steal whatever you want from me! It was SO.MUCH.FUN!

    Totally missing you now, but I am having writers conference hangover too. Ugh.

    Here's a big cyber-hug! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wonderful!! You guys get all the good conferences! In Vegas as well, so close to home? And I'm loving your new profile pic! Spoon away, I say! ;=)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was way awesome to see you, although I'm sad we didn't get to hang out! I have all those symptoms too. I think I need a nap :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So good to see you this weekend! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahaha! This was hilarious! I'll spoon with you any day, you B-word, you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It was so good to meet you - and hey, you're famous now! (Did you notice Michelle's blog post today?) I definitely think you better send her your stuff!! :P

    ReplyDelete