- If you are a RED personality: you primarily value POWER
- If you are a WHITE personality: you primarily value PEACE
- If you are BLUE personality: you primarily value RELATIONSHIPS
- If you are YELLOW personality: you primarily value FUN
The fact that I value fun above all else is an attribute that spills over into every aspect of my life. What kind of wife, mother, friend, lawyer, writer, and blogger that I am. But specifically in terms of blogging, I think my yellow personality displays itself in the following ways:
- I have this little irresponsible streak where I sometimes fail to post every day of my Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. (An organized RED personality is less likely to miss schedule)
- I write impulsive, snarky, irreverent things which might offend from time to time. (A sweet WHITE personality would think twice about saying provocative things that could cause conflict).
- I don't often participate in blog hops, memes or awards like a good blogger should. (A loyal BLUE loves the interaction provided by these kinds of sharing devices).
- I post pictures of men with shirts off on a regular basis, because it entertains me. ( A true YELLOW).