Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Sucketh...But This Doesn't...

Yesterday was the day that I was supposed to get on the Cover Reveal bandwagon for my dear friend Carrie Butler. But I'm a flake sometimes (and  B-Word as well) and I failed miserably.

But better late than never!

Carrie's debut STRENGTH comes out March 7, 2013, and I wanted to be part of the fun. So without further ado, here's the super sexy cover:


Short Synopsis:
When college student Rena Collins finds herself nose-to-chest with the campus outcast, she’s stunned. Wallace Blake is everything she’s ever wanted in a man—except he can’t touch her. His uncontrollable strength, a so-called gift from his bloodline, makes every interaction dangerous. And with a secret, supernatural war brewing among his kind, there’s no time to work it out. To keep Wallace in her life, Rena will have to risk a whole lot more than her heart.

I'm sorry, but that cover does it for me! Don't you love it?

Here's some other ways to catch Carrie: (she's sort of an online social media genius)


---

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Jessie! :D And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Extra spooning for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This deserves to be shown on more than one day. Am I right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cover! The book sounds great, too. I'll definitely have to check it out. :) Congrats to Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty darn sure you're never a flake or a b-word! You're just spreading out the fun. :) :)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it's been great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice hot cover post for your bday, b girl! (b is for beautiful!)
    hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, nice cover! :) Thanks for sharing, Jessie.

    ReplyDelete