Friday, September 14, 2012

Wicked

I have a bunch of totally wicked things to do this weekend! I'm going to bullet point this one out:

  • My writing bestie, favorite brown Hawaiian girl, and personal photographer, Erin Summerill has come to Sin City to visit me for my birthday.

  • We are going to party wicked-crazy like its 1996! (The year both of us graduated from high school ;). Hey! We're not THAT old!
  • We are going to write our wicked brains out. 
  • We are going to gorge on wicked amounts of Coke Zero and candy.
  • And last but not least, we are going to go see the musical Wicked!!!



How about you? Got any wicked-awesome plans this weekend? Like entering Deana Barnhart's Gearing Up To Get An Agent Pitch Contest??? 


19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great weekend. I saw Wicked on Broadway and it was amazing!

    This weekend I'm going to a local Ren Faire to see one of my besties perform. She's a belly dancer. She's so good! Can't wait to go and cheer/show her some love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Give Erin a big smack on the lips for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a "Wicked" weekend, you two. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me: jealous. I'm crying my 60 year old eyes out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds awesome! Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! Have an amazing time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! And I graduated the same year. We are NOT old. ;0) Hope you guys have a wicked time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday. Have a super fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fabulous wicked-cool birthday. Okay, my use of that term just made me feel really old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great birthday! It sounds so fun. And you'd know you're not old if you knew my graduation date. I'm just working concessions for 3 hours tomorrow at the high school for my daughter's swim team. I'll be glad when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! I've seen Wicked! Twice.

    So, so good. :)

    Have fun girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! You girls are going to have a blast.

    Happy Birthday, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! i'm jealous of your youth and awesome, wicked fun!
    happy bday, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a "wickedly" wonderful weekend! :) Sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete