Friday, November 16, 2012

Miss You Baby

Today I'm participating in the Oh How I Miss You Blogfest, hosted by AlexMatt, and Andrew.
This blogfest is meant to show some love  for the bloggers we miss or would miss should they stop, slow down, silently throw in the blogging towel, whatever.

Do you have a couple blogger buddies who aren’t posting as often? Those who’ve pulled back and seem absent from the blogging world? Do you have blogger buddies you are grateful they are still around and would miss if they vanished? Now is your chance to show your appreciation and spotlight them!


I feel like a bit of a "pot calling the kettle black" since I am sadly one of those bloggers who aren't posting as often as I used to/would like to/should do. But I am participating anyway, because I'm straight "pot" like that! ;)

I MISS: Katie Dodge. That's right, Katie! I am calling you out girl! I miss you. I love you. I want you back in my life, like a bad 90's long song! I want to hear your sweet nothings over the blogosphere. Come back, baby. Okay, is this getting creepy to you? Sorry 'bout that. I meant I'd like to read your super intellectual, educational and inspirational posts once more ;). 

I ALSO MISS: Ruth Josse. This girl is my hero in more ways than one ;). Seriously, don't let her sweet face fool you. She's a tiger, and her new query rocks, and she is going to quietly rule the world. 

***Quick aside: When I first got to know Katie and Ruth through their blogs last year, I seriously had a hard time telling them apart. I would get their names interchanged and get super confused who was who. They are both beautiful girls with very sweet dispositions. But most of you probably already know this because you love and miss them too. 

I ALSO, ALSO MISS: Leigh Covington. I think we all miss this girl and her fun/sassy energy! What the H Leigh/Abby?! Not cool to abandon ship like this. Get back on board. NOW! That's an order. :)

Do you miss these girls too? Can we shame them back to us? 

25 comments:

  1. I miss these ladies too! I'm all for shaming them into coming back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people miss Leigh!
    Thanks for participating in our blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! I miss all three of them! I even tagged Ruth in my post today. Glad you're part of the madness today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! I know it is hard to see our friends and families missing! I am hopefully they will return~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss all three of them. But I can feel their pain. Life gets crazy! Hopefully they can work us back in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been so busy with your own revision and cheering us all on AND keeping up with your blog. I don't know how you do it. We'd miss you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Leigh is universally missed! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thoroughly shamed. I'm going to blog just for you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,

    We should have a "Leigh! Leigh! Bring back Leigh!" Blogfest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Jessie. Fun blogfest. Have a great weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Thanks for the love, I promise I'm trying to jump back on the bandwagon. Trying desperately! Miss all ya'll too!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been missing those ladies, too! They're some of the most awesome people on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I love it when I come across a blog that picked some people I don't know. Off to meet new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How I love you, Jessie Humphries! I really will blog again soon. Just for you. And I don't mind one bit being confused with Ruth. :)Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Wow, Michael! I guess your not afraid of her evil twin Abby! :)

      Delete
  16. Right on with Leigh! I love her blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leigh is on a lot of lists. I miss her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know any of them but I know what you mean about missing people who disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i miss all three of those girls too! so sad, but life comes first...maybe they'll come back someday.

    sweet!

    and i'd miss you too, my list is longer than we were allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Jesse,

    Nice to meet you... I see you are from Las Vegas. I had lived there in the nineties for a few years. A very interesting town to live in for sure.

    I haven't met Ruth or Katie, but I love Leigh and would miss her terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey! I know all three of your names!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes! Missing these ladies, too. Fun blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete