Monday, December 3, 2012

And You Are...?

It's time for Emily and Tammy's, "And You Are...?" Bloghop!


Let's do it.

1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
Too many to count. But since I'm an attorney, I can sort of get them "taken care of."


2. Can you pitch a tent?

Yes, and I can pitch my husband's tent too. (Sorry that's a bit dirty, but that is totally something David Spade <--- right="right" say="say" span="span" would="would">

3. What was your worst vacation ever?

The time that me and two friends decided to go camping on a State beach in Southern California. We "pitched our tents" (haha) and then went to see the movie, "What Lies Beneath." It was this creepy movie about the husband (Harrison Ford) drowns his wife or lover or something in a lake and she comes back to life and is haunting the new wife (Michelle Pfeiffer). Or something like that. The problem was that out tent was right next to very large body of water and we were three stupid and unarmed teenagers all alone in the dark. Stupidest idea ever! 


4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?


A Kindle Fire HD. Sup' now!

5. We're handing you the keys to what?

A 2015 Hubber Craft Denali. What? You don't think they'll be invented yet? Well according to Back to the Future...

6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?

Almost everything I make is disgusting. We eat out a lot!

7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like a 

me after NaNoReviMo! Haha, but seriously.

8. What was your first car?

A red GMC Jimmy. And boy, did I have some serious make out sessions in that car. It would have been more awesome if I didn't have to share it with my mom.
(Who luckily wasn't there for any of the make out sessions).

9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?

Laugh. I can't help myself. There's nothing like good ol' fashion slapstick comedy. One time in college I took too much NyQuil and then went out to the vending machine with my sister to get a soda. A scary dude came out of nowhere and I straight-up ran directly into the wall at full speed. I nearly dislocated my shoulder, scratched my face up pretty good, and parts of my thick pajamas were ripped and bloody. I lay in a pool of pathetic fear, blood and soda pop on the ground. All my sister could do was laugh until she peed her pants! And I couldn't blame her, I peed my pants too.

10. What's the worst song ever?

There are too many to list, but I'm going to go with Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. Which is unfortunate since Erin Summerill made it my ringtone and I am too lazy to change it.

26 comments:

  1. Loved learning more about you. Awesome you got a kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David adored your dirty humor. He totally meant that question to be pervy, and I would have laughed at your sister too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha! I'm laughing so hard right now! Awesome answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL about the wall and your sister. I'm afraid I laugh first too. But then I can be genuinely concerned. Really! :) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to agree about the song. You need to change it or throw your phone away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, that song has to go.

    Making out in the GMC and pitching tent innuendos. Oh Jessie, what we learn about you in these revealing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha! I was totally thinking the same dirty thing about the pitching a tent bit. Glad I'm not the only one down here in the gutter. :P And as for "Ice, Ice Baby", I kind of think it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew I should have gone into law instead of accounting! Then I could speed with abandon. I do anyway, but at least there would be no consequences.

    It took me a few minutes to even realize there was a non-sex-related interpretation of #2. That's how I roll...in my 5.0, with my ragtop down so my hair can blow...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog hop is awesome!! I love all your answers. You have to be pretty lazy though to not change Ice, Ice Baby. That would drive me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lol'd at your falling down story. I am a complete klutz so I can totally picture myself doing the same.

    Great answers! Earned you a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laughing so hard right now! If I ever get a ticket will you get mine 'taken care of?' Funny about your ringtone. I would die!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahahahaha! You kill me, Jessie! I read the story about the NyQuil to kids. They laughed out loud, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg! Funny all over! I was cracking up reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ice Ice Baby is your ringtone? That's fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hah! I was going to list my favorite answers, but they were all hilarious. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe I should become an attorney.... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh come on! Ice Ice Baby is the JAM:) I think I about peed my pants reading your peed the pants story!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I, for one, am really glad your mom was not present during the make out sessions. Totes awk :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. See, I'm so terrible that your story of falling cracked me up. Literally. Out loud. Dang you, 3 Stooges and Jerry Lewis!!!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
  20. You made a typo in your post. It should read Ice Ice Baby is the BEST song ever.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to agree with you on Vanilla Ice, only because this one kid in our neighborhood sang it all. The. Time. I wonder what he listens to now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha! Fun questions and answers! Love the DAvid Spade snarkiness.
    I actually like Ice, Ice Baby! (Stop. Collaborate and listen!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL! Glad you mom wasn't there for the make-out sessions. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  24. you too funny!
    guess you can afford a lead foot.
    hubber craft? ha!
    and writers got back!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This post had me cracking up the entire time! For some reason the Ice, Ice Baby song makes me think of Tom Haverford on Parks and Recreation :). Love you!

    ReplyDelete