There are many choices when it comes to how we like to enjoy our stories:
- actual books that we hold in our hands
- audio books
- TV series
- anecdotes through the village crazy person
I have been exploring all of my options lately.
For example, at the moment I am:
- Reading a hard cover of PIVOT POINT by my friend Kasie West.
- Also reading a kindle version of THE REPLACEMENTS by my new friend Brenna Yovanoff.
- As well as listening to PRODIGY by Marie Lu on audio book.
- Whilst watching episodes of VAMPIRE DIARIES on my DVR.
- Meanwhile going to the movies last night to see SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK.
So how you do like your stories best?