Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm Posting A Hot Body and Won't Even Be Getting Sued



I ain't gonna lie. Ever since the whole clamp down on posting other people's pics on our blogs, I've been totally depressed. Seriously! I used to love providing my readers with the sheer enjoyment of a touch of eye candy, six pack action, dangerous hip bones, chiseled jaws...Ahem. But alas, those days are over. I'm not interested in being sued!

But today, I can freely post an aforementioned photo of a half naked man, with the duly mentioned chiseled jaw and statuesque abs. I can do this because it's for a good cause! My friend Carrie Butler's new book STRENGTH released yesterday, and let's face it: that is one hot cover!

Synopsis:
When college student Rena Collins finds herself nose-to-chest with the campus outcast, her rumor-laced notions are shattered. Handsome, considerate, and seemingly sane, Wallace Blake doesn’t look like he spends his nights alone, screaming and banging on the walls of his dorm room. Hell, he doesn’t look like he spends his nights alone, period.

Too curious for her own good, Rena vows to uncover the truth behind Wallace’s madman reputation—and how two seconds of contact had left her with bruises. Of course, there are a few setbacks along the way: guilt, admiration, feelings of the warm and fuzzy variety…

Not to mention the unwanted attention of Wallace's powerful, supernaturally-gifted family.

They’re a bloodline divided by opposing ideals, two soon-to-be warring factions that live in secret among us. When Rena ends up caught in their crossfire, Wallace has no choice but to save her by using his powers. Now they’re really in trouble. With war on the horizon and Rena’s life in the balance, he needs to put some distance between them. But Rena won’t let go. If fighting is what it takes to prove her own strength and keep Wallace in her life, then that’s what she’ll do—even if it means risking a whole lot more than her heart.


Links:
BOOK PAGE | GOODREADS | PUBLISHER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BOOK TRAILER


Retailers:
AMAZON | KINDLE | BARNES AND NOBLE | NOOK | SONY READER STORE | KOBO | DIESEL | BAKER & TAYLOR

7 comments:

  1. Hot body? Yes, please.

    The book sounds good. You have to love 'one click' kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, yeah. I'm super excited to have in sitting on my blog too. ;-) Can't wait to read this puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill me, Jessie! You definitely got me here with that title!

    Yay, Carrie!! I'm so happy to see her book around the web!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any hot bodies on your blog lately! I was just needing a good book, so can't wait to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, I think your website could be having
    web browser compatibility problems. When I take a
    look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful site!

    Also visit my blog post new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete