So, I'm not "officially" participating in the A-Z challenge. You might wonder if that's me conceding to not being up to the challenge of blogging almost every single day of the month! You might be correct.
BUT, I feel like the A-Z challenge has sort of prevented me from blogging regularly since most participants feel the need to meet new people, especially the ones "officially" participating. Well, screw that! The A-Z challenge will not defeat me. Even if only two people visit my blog because I'm not on the linky-list. Whatev, A-Z!
Yet, I want to Keep in Touch. I still want to be involved in the conversation. I want to know what's happening with you, and for you to know what's happening with me. So as for moi, I'll B-word it out:
- I'm on vacation in Huntington Beach, California. I'm on the beach right now as I write this post.
- I've written 25,000 words on my WIP in the last couple weeks. It's a straight YA contemporary set in France.
- I bought a $500 blender from Costco called the Vitamix which has changed my life. Spinach and kale smoothies everyday. I'm going to live to be a hundred years old!
- I Facebook messaged my tumultuous high school best friend/boyfriend/ex who is now a plastic surgeon. It's cool, my husband knows. TMI.
- And I have had a very life-changing couple of weeks in terms of my writing career, which I will share more about on Monday. So tune in!