Greetings from the 117 degree Las Vegas heat! I hope the rest of you out in the blogosphere are less melty and thoroughly enjoying your summer.
This is what I have been up to lately:
- Written 60,000 words to the KILLING RUBY ROSE sequel and 30,000 words on a contemporary YA set in France
- Hired Elana Johnson to be my independent publicist for when KILLING RUBY ROSE releases this Fall (actual date to be released soon)
- Watched three seasons of MAD MEN on Netflix, SUPERMAN at the movie theater, and Les Miserables from RED BOX.
- Listened to the audiobook PRODIGY by Marie Lu and dozens of podcasts of THIS AMERICAN LIFE online
- Read FROST by Marianna Baer, FRACTURE by Megan Miranda, and PIVOT POINT by Kasie West
- Accumulated over fifty pool hours and honed a decent tan (for white-girl)
- Went on one date with Mr. Humphries to an excellent Brazilian restaurant
- Babysat seven adorable children while my BFF, Erin Summerill, donated her kidney to her dad
So what have all of you been up to?