Friday, January 31, 2014
- __***__ lbs. over/under Goal Weight (not only haven't I weighed myself in over a week--as I've been marathon training--but I rarely got out of stretchy workout pants or pajama bottoms all week, so who the H knows?!)
- 900 Calories Consumed Yesterday (oh crapalicious...that's not enough. Too busy for food. Someone please put some food in my mouth for me!)
- _3__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (but yes, I had enough time to drink "uplifting" beverages. And I got called out on it. Daughter #2, "Mom, I thought you had to run a marathon...should you be drinking Coke Zero?" *hangs head*)
- __0 hrs_ Spent Writing (reading, teleconferencing, researching, but no writing.)
- _1__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (tried to make guacamole out of a ripe avocado...tasted like ripe butt!)
But I digress... February is almost here, and it can't come soon enough. With promises of half-marathons on the SoCal beach, my literary agency retreat in Orlando, a writing conference in Utah with friends, there's much to look forward to.
What do you have to look forward to in February? A hot Valentines date perhaps?
Jessie With A Shot At The Night