Friday, January 10, 2014
- __5.0__ lbs. over/under Goal Weight (they say training for a half-marathon is not a great strategy for weight loss--they are correct. I hate "they.")
- 1100 Calories Consumed Yesterday (trying the "Pass Out From Exhaustion Diet"--can't eat while asleep)
- _4__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (did I mention that I'm exhausted?)
- __0__ Minutes Spent Writing ( though I did get some youtube video watching in...yanno, for research)
- _2__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (A green smoothie packed full of kale, berries and Emergen-C--better help with all this exhaustion--also sweet potato, green beans, and turkey burger dinner. Not fancy, but healthy :)
But tonight...I'm going Downtown! I gots me a babysitter, some plans for date night (which may or may not include the secret door that I referred to earlier in the week), and some "canned heat in my heels tonight, baby!"
How was your first week of 2014? Got any fun plans for tonight?
Jessie With A Shot At The Night