Friday, January 10, 2014

Finally Friday: Date Night Downtown

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Friday, January 10, 2014
  • __5.0__ lbs. over/under Goal Weight (they say training for a half-marathon is not a great strategy for weight loss--they are correct. I hate "they.")
  • 1100      Calories Consumed Yesterday (trying the "Pass Out From Exhaustion Diet"--can't eat while asleep)
  • _4__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (did I mention that I'm exhausted?)
  • __0__ Minutes Spent Writing ( though I did get some youtube video watching in...yanno, for research)
  • _2__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (A green smoothie packed full of kale, berries and Emergen-C--better help with all this exhaustion--also sweet potato, green beans, and turkey burger dinner. Not fancy, but healthy :)
They say that the first Monday after New Years is the most depressing day of the year. (Again with those pesky "they" people). It's true! At least it was for me. In fact, this whole week was one giant ball of  bills, bustling, and bullcrap! Stupid week full of B-Words...and laundry, and homework, and responsible-adult-type stuff that I despise. Not to mention the ultimate depressing act of taking down all of the Christmas decorations. NO FUN!

But tonight...I'm going Downtown! I gots me a babysitter, some plans for date night (which may or may not include the secret door that I referred to earlier in the week), and some "canned heat in my heels tonight, baby!"


How was your first week of 2014? Got any fun plans for tonight?

Love,
Jessie With A Shot At The Night

4 comments:

  1. If Monday was the most depressing day of the year, does that mean that this week was the most depressing week of the year? Because if so, I surely felt it. SO glad we're at the end of it! And yay for going downtown! I expect a report on that door, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you, Jessie! Love reading your stats. Definitely inspiring. <3

    ReplyDelete