Friday, January 3, 2014

Video Blogging Friday: Melanie Jacobson Live From the Hot Tub

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Friday, January 3, 2014
  • __5.6__ lbs. over/under Goal Weight (no change whatsoever...whatever)
  • 1450      Calories Consumed Yesterday (I can only sit in front of the kids pizza for so long...)
  • __5__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (gah!)
  • __0__ Minutes Spent Writing (vlogging has to count for something)
  • _0___ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (pizza for two meals=FAIL. Still on vacay.)
Today I am soooo excited to share the first in a (hopefully) long and fruitful series of vlogs. Melanie Jacobson was the first brave soul to sit down for my attempt at Barbara Waltering. I was in the hot tub, she was not. (Yes, I know Mrs. Walters never did an interview from a hot tub!)

 Check it out:


So have we convinced you to go to the Storymakers Writing Conference?

Love,
Jessie With A Shot At The Night

16 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I can't believe I told the whole internet I'm scared of a flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't sweat it! I thought it was very . . . charming? ;)

      Delete
  2. This is great! About the Mardi Gras beads, do you make people do the traditional to earn them? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I loved this. And also I love Melanie. SO fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I could go to Storymakers this year! Melanie is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!!! I so so so so so loved this :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. when is the story maker conference and where? is there certain ages only? how much does it cost to attend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha! I love the interview. And I'm so jealous because you all look so warm. Melanie is awesome. Makes me excited for LDS Storymakers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! You guys are awesome! Loved it!

    Yes. You convinced me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All interviews should take place in a hot tub. Really. Can't wait for the conference!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this! Chilling in a hot tub in January sounds heavenly. And I agree with Melanie...going to writing conferences and being surrounded by people who get you is pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! Though I'd already signed up so...but yes! haha :)

    Everything she says is so true. Love the vlog idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very funny. Love the hot tub scenes, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've lost weight, you're vlogging...isn't there anything you're not doing to hit the skies girl?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Work leaves the body tired and for body relaxation Jacuzzi spa is good but who has time to make spa appointment. I really liked the idea about portable Jacuzzis in the blog.
    jacuzzi bathtub prices dubai uae

    ReplyDelete