Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- __***__ lbs. over/under Goal Weight (I snuck a peak at the scale today knowing I shouldn't during this crazy marathon training...All I'm gonna say is: son of a motherless B-word...)
- 1580 Calories Consumed Yesterday (maybe I should research how many calories I should be having when running my arse off like this...)
- __4__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (two to rev me up and two to rev me down--coconut loose-leaf tea is uhmazin'. I'm turning into such a tea-whore.)
- __2 hrs Spent Writing (all revising. For me, for my CP, for my other CP, for the crazy guy on the corner...just kidding)
- _3___ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (scrambled eggs so good the kids asked for seconds, fresh orange smoothies straight from the citrus orchard in AZ, and sweet potatoes with "white trash chicken"--rotisserie chicken but for some reason my dad calls it WT Chicken?!).
WHAT I'M READING- a bunch of awesome manuscripts from writing friends. A middle grade fantasy, a contemporary young adult, an adult erotica that keeps using the word "moist" (just kidding on the erotica).
WHAT I'M WRITING- Book #2 in the Ruby Rose Series. Well, revising.
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW-
- Serendipity. It seems like the more I put myself out there with my crazy goals and dreams, the more people are willing to help. The crazy coincidences just keep stacking up!
- I'm totally diggin' on the new season of Downton Abbey, but sad that I simply don't have time for Sherlock. I mean, dang, those episodes are full-length movies!
- Me and two fellow writers are trying to decide what to do for my agency's retreat talent show, but either way, it's going to include leopard leotards and sequins. :)
- Last week I got yelled at by a little old lady, and this week I got cheered on by a little old lady while running (she held up her fist and yelled, "you can do it!"). See what I mean about serendipity?
With a Shot At The Night