Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (pizookies, busy days, warm beds)
- 1950 Calories Consumed Yesterday (at least 1,000 pizookie calories)
- __3__ Units of Caffeinated (spread out over much-needed intervals--it's what I like to call "interval training")
- __0 min Spent Writing (unless you count beautifully drafted emails)
- _0___ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (you know it's an epic mother Fail when the kids eat at Chuck E. Cheese with grandma)
Today, I'm participating in What's Up Wednesday- a weekly writing meme to stay in touch.
WHAT I'M READING-I don't think that I've picked up a book this week. Gah! That's sad :(
WHAT I'M WRITING- Proposals, business plans, lists, lists, and more lists.
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW-
- Creative-types. I want to be around them all the time right now. They see things that I don't. They dream bigger than I do. They are vibrant and dynamic and beautiful people. Thank you to all my creatives that are rocking my world.
WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO-
- Last night I went to Barnes & Noble for an author event wherein Lindsey Leavitt, Tera Lynn Childs, Brodi Ashton, and Robin Mellom charmed the pants off everyone. Well, not literally. Afterward we went to BJ's and had ourselves some of the aforementioned pizookies. Good times.
- Today I am being interviewed by blog genius David Powers King and officially becoming a Knight of the Cosmic Table. Check it out. If you don't know DPK, you should!
What's up with you?
Jessie With A (Very Close) Shot At The Night