Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Ain't nobody got no time for bullets today!
KILLING RUBY ROSE is a Kindle First Pick!Which means:
- You can read it early right now via the Kindle First Program for FREE (if you're an Amazon Prime Member) OR $1.99 if you're not.
- My book was selected to be featured as an editors pick to millions of voracious Amazon readers
- That it's available in e-book only during the month of April
- May 1st is still the official release date for paperback, audiobook, and audible book.
- Pre-order is still available for paperback HERE
More about Kindle First:
- Kindle First is a program that offers customers early access to new Kindle books across popular genres from Amazon Publishing.
- Prime members are automatically eligible for Kindle First.
- Every month Prime members can enjoy one of the four books selected by Amazon Publishing editors for free.
- Kindle First books can be read on any Kindle device or free Kindle reading app and become part of customers’ permanent libraries.
- Prime members can sign up to receive a monthly e-mail announcing new Kindle First picks.
It is a such an honor to be one of four picks chosen for this program, and I am so thrilled to be a part of this groundbreaking approach to selling books and reaching readers. Huge thanks (and a celebratory chest bump) to my editor, Courtney Miller, who I adore for her zealous advocacy on Ruby Rose's behalf. And a thousand awkward hugs to the rest of my team at Skyscape/Amazon Children's Publishing for all their support and hard work (you better believe you'll get those aforementioned chest bumps and awkward hugs when you come to Vegas for the big launch party!)
And one of the best parts is that I stayed up until midnight to see Ruby go live, and found another reason to celebrate like it's 1999--what my editor had to say about Ruby Rose on the Kindle First page:
Jessie With A Shot At The Night