Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (friends who deliver dinner to my family, new babies, getting' stuff done)
  • __0__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (seriously? Did that really happen?)
  •    0    Hours of Writing (Book #2 edits done)
  • __0  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (who needs it when neighbors bring you awesome dinners and stuff...)
Today, I'm participating in What's Up Wednesday- a weekly writing meme to stay in touch.



WHAT I'M READING- contracts, emails, and production plans--for the book launch extravaganza.

WHAT I'M WRITING- contracts, emails, and production plans--for...you know. 

WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW-
  • Small miracles. A lot of days, things go abysmally wrong. And some days there's the small victories and miracles that make it all worth it.  
  • Envisioning dreams. I find that when I take the time to see the future in a successful/positive way...things often go in that direction. 

WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO-
  • KILLING RUBY ROSE is still hanging in the top ten Bestselling Teen/Young Adult books--three weeks in a row! 
  • The official release for KRR is only 8 days away! Years in the making and only days to wait.
  • I leave today for LDStorymakers Conference in Utah. I'm driving up with a friend and reading submissions from the Killer Storytelling Writing Contest on the way. It's gonna be an interesting drive!
  • I was able to see the book trailer/short film for Killing Ruby Rose yesterday for the first time. And oh. my. gosh. CHILLS! I can't wait to share. 

What's up with you?

Love,
Jessie With A Shot At The Night

9 comments:

  1. Wow 8 days... that is great. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the conference. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

    Eight days from release, that is so exciting! Hope it's an epic week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the conference. It always sounds so awesome. And I'm sure you're super organized for your book release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, can't wait to see your book trailer/short film! I hope you'll get to share it soon. Enjoy your conference, and have a wonderful week, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. I am DYING to see your trailer! Have a great time at the conference!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A book trailer sounds so exciting! Congrats on staying in the top ten - what an awesome achievement!

    Have fun at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're coming down to the wire for your mega event. So incredibly excited! And I'm dying to see the book trailer. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at the conference. I have a couple of CPs going and I wish I could be there too, but the timing just isn't right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. exciting times girl! more like..."killer" times. it's just not going to get old with that phrase :) don't get car sick reading!

    ReplyDelete