Friday, May 30, 2014

Finally Friday: Lip Sync Battle #2

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Friday, May 30, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (only 4.5 days of school left, planning summer vacys, and colorful sunsets from the mountain I live on)
  • _4__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (I'm really loving fresh squeezed lime in Diet Cokies these days :)
  • __1 hour_ Spent Writing (not enough because I have an addiction to the show Scandal on Netflix)
  • _2__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (I read a Facebook article on the "Truth About Cancer" and felt guilty as shiz, so I went to the store and bought a butt-load of vegetables and fruit. We've had carrots, grapes, strawberries, and little mediterranean veggie sandwiches on the grill. I don't suck at this mom/cooking/wifey thing all the time...)
For many moons, my BFF (best freaking friend) and CP (critique partner), Erin Summerill, have been talking smack about having a Lip Sync Battle--inspired by our favorite movie, "Pitch Perfect" and Jimmy Fallon's epic battles on the Tonight Show. Well, we're done smack talking...and ready to start pitch slapping.

The rules are simple:
  • We both post our YouTube clips on our blogs every Friday.
  • 30 seconds minimum
  • 2 minutes maximum
  • F words are Frowned upon
  • extra points for dancing (even if I lose points for dancing like a white girl)
And you vote via the comments. 

Here's mine: 



Now go  to Erin Summerill's blog to see hers....

Love, 
Jessie Who Loves To Embarrass Herself

8 comments:

  1. Crap! Shelbie pushes yours over the top with her cuteness. You win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my vote, Jessie. Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Friday is complete! The lip-sync battle lives on. Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man, this is hard. Erin gets points for using a hilarious song (one which I've never heard) and dressing the part (even with props!). You get points for having a dang cute co-singer and lip-syncing while driving (yikes!). So for me, I'm going to give this round to Erin. Comedy + costumes + props + dang funny song. Yeah. Bingo. :-D You were a close second. Love the mommy-daughter duo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love how you use Shelbie to take the win. She did great and you were good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, This is a tough call. I love them both. Ugh. Okay. I vote for Erin. Sorry, Jessie. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin's costume almost makes this hers, but Shelbie is just way too cute! I almost thought she wasn't even paying attention and then BAM!...cuteness all over the place! My vote is for Shelbie...errr...I mean Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG WIN FOR SHELBIE AND JESSIE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fabulous!!! And yes-- you totally get cute kid bonus points. :):):)

    ReplyDelete