Friday, May 30, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (only 4.5 days of school left, planning summer vacys, and colorful sunsets from the mountain I live on)
- _4__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (I'm really loving fresh squeezed lime in Diet Cokies these days :)
- __1 hour_ Spent Writing (not enough because I have an addiction to the show Scandal on Netflix)
- _2__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (I read a Facebook article on the "Truth About Cancer" and felt guilty as shiz, so I went to the store and bought a butt-load of vegetables and fruit. We've had carrots, grapes, strawberries, and little mediterranean veggie sandwiches on the grill. I don't suck at this mom/cooking/wifey thing all the time...)
The rules are simple:
- We both post our YouTube clips on our blogs every Friday.
- 30 seconds minimum
- 2 minutes maximum
- F words are Frowned upon
- extra points for dancing (even if I lose points for dancing like a white girl)
And you vote via the comments.
Now go to Erin Summerill's blog to see hers....
Jessie Who Loves To Embarrass Herself