Monday, May 19, 2014

Killer Monday: Big Announcement

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Monday, May 19, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (days spent poolside, Big Gulps, reading on my Kindle)
  • __2__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (I spent the night catching up on mountains of laundry...and some much needed liquid rewards were necessary)
  • __0 hrs  Spent Writing (it's hard to write while taking post-church naps)
  • _0__  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (Sunday dinner prepared by my favorite person: Marie Calender)
My Big Announcement

So for weeks I've been holding on to some incredibly exciting stuff, and it's time to release the Kraken:


On Wednesday (May 21st) HYPABLE.COM (a huge entertainment website) is going to be releasing both:

  1.  the KILLING RUBY ROSE book trailer made by j.j. huckin; and 
  2. the original RUBY ROSE song made by A Crowd of Small Adventures.


All the people who came to my book launch events were able to see the premiere of both and almost everyone since has asked how they can see or hear them again. As they say in the Bible, "the time is nigh." (I think someone said that somewhere in the Bible). 

So Wednesday is the day! 

Here's a freaking scary as H teaser image:



Love,
Jessie Who Is Also Nigh 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jessie! That's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I can't wait to see and hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited. I've been waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting!!! And I just got your book yesterday--I can't wait to dive in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So excited to finally see the trailer, looks like it's going to be awesome! Now my question is, where can I buy one of those super cute Ruby Rose t-shirts?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHH!!!!!!! Can't tell you how excited I have been to see this trailer! The song is going to rock too! Can't wait! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw the trailer on fb and it's AMAZING girl!! Well done!! Suspenseful with stellar music.

    ReplyDelete