Monday, May 5, 2014

Killer Monday: Book Launch Party Weekend Recap

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Monday, May 5, 2014
  • __3,000__ Gratitudes (but I'll only list three: Downtown Projects, CCSD, and my book launch committee)
  • __1__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (I took a 4 hour crash-nap yesterday and no amount of caffeine was going to stop that)
  • __0 hrs  Spent Writing (hah!)
  • _0__  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (double hah!)
Book Launch Weekend Recap

I have no articulate words to describe how freaking awesome this past weekend was, so instead I'm going to use bullet points and pictures:

KILLING RUBY ROSE BOOK LAUNCH at the CONTAINER PARK on Friday Night

  • Magical evening. 

      • Amazing time signing books.


      • Everyone had a great time.


      • The models playing Ruby and Liam were awesome. As well as my friends who won the adult part of the scavenger hunt.

      • Great stage, MC, bands, big screen for the Ruby Rose short film.


      Clark County School District "Killer Storytelling Writing Contest" Award Ceremony & Concert at the Inspire Theater on Saturday Night

      • Great music.
      Jackson Wilcox & Megan Wingerter

      Kathryn Purdie

      • Great time interacting with the crowd. (This is me asking the front row to let me know if my short dress flashes them at any point ;)

      • Great award ceremony.


      • Killer after party!


      It was the time of my life! Thank you to everyone.

      (Probably tons more pics to follow--these were all pictures that friends took. The professional pics by Erin Summerill and professional video footage are coming soon).

      Love, 
      Jessie Who Took A Shot At The Night


      14 comments:

      1. It was the greatest two nights of my life. You have fabulous hair. I liked that I won. I loved the concerts. I died over how cute the winners were. Well done hump dog.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Jessie, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! You're an inspiration to every writer out there trying to make it in this industry :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. This is so amazing! Congrats :)

        ReplyDelete
      4. Looks so awesome! Congratulations and wishing you all kinds of success. :)

        ReplyDelete
      5. Hands down the best book launch I've ever seen. Was glad to have made it! :)

        ReplyDelete
      6. Fabulous! And I bet Erin's pics were amazing! Give her a hug for me.

        ReplyDelete
      7. Looks like you had a great time Jessie. Congrats on a successful book launch.

        ReplyDelete
      8. "Jessie You're a Starrrr . . . ." okay, so I changed the name in that Killer's song to your name, but you are a star :)! More details!!!!!

        ReplyDelete
      9. That looks amazing! You should hire out to plan these things.

        ReplyDelete
      10. That picture with you pointing at the audience is priceless! I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your special event. XO

        ReplyDelete
      11. I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing them. Wish I could've been there, but you were on my mind all weekend. Hugs!

        ReplyDelete
      12. Looks like it was a blast! So proud of you. Congrats!

        ReplyDelete
      13. I'm so glad it went well! Congratulations! :)

        ReplyDelete
      14. Sounds like a fantastic launch! A huge congrats!

        ReplyDelete