Monday, May 12, 2014

Killer Monday: The Next Killer Thing

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Monday, May 12, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (Mother's Day, breakfast in bed--even if I now have to wash the sheets because all the kids fought over the food and it ended up in bed with me, & justification for being lazy)
  • __1__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (went to Lucille's BBQ for dinner and had me a big ol' mason jar full of the sweetest strawberry lemonade...had to have been 1,000 calories by itself!)
  • __0 hrs  Spent Writing (Party's over...will get back to that this week)
  • _0__  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (I didn't even enter the kitchen on Mother's Day...all was delivered to my face)
The Next Killer Thing

So now that my big Killer Launch Party & CCSD Killer Storytelling Writing Contest is over...I've been wondering, "What the H do I do now?"

I've considered:

  • taking a "sabbatical" and living on a small Hawaiian Island for several weeks, catching up on reading and  turning my pale vampire skin into a glowing bronze
  • taking a "break" and running off to France to finish my French novel that I've been working on for over a year, while eating and drinking "for research"
  • taking a "moment" and picking up another hobby--like golf, or refinishing furniture, or professionally sleeping
The problem with these things are:
  • schools frown upon children ditching the last three weeks of school
  • I get freckly...not tan
  • one can only eat so much chocolate, pain au chocolate, and chocolate chaud
  • golf makes me angry when the ball won't go into the damn hole
  • paint fumes are dangerous
  • sleeping gets boring
So...logically, the next killer thing that I want to do is much bigger than these things anyway. Much more productive and far less self-indulgent.

What is this killer thing of which I speak?

I can't tell you yet. But you're gonna like it. Because it's for you. 

But in the meantime, there's some other really killer things coming up:
  • the release of the Killing Ruby Rose book trailer/short film
  • the release of the original Ruby Rose song written and produced by the band A Crowd of Small Adventures
  • the release the extra images of Ruby and Liam on the beach
  • and much, much MORE.

What killer things do you have going on?

Love, 
Jessie the B-Word

6 comments:

  1. For realz? I hate it when people do that. Tell uuuuuuuuuuus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! You have all sorts of awesome killer things coming up! I'm so stoked for that trailer! As for me... we are killing germs over here. Not exactly what I'd like to be doing, but it's better than letting them live, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. one can only eat so much chocolate, pain au chocolate, and chocolate chaud

    I reject this notion. But I'm very excited to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busybusybusy! Congrats on a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what other Killer ideas you have brewing!

    ReplyDelete