Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (new carpet, new bedroom designs, new ideas)
- __5__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (seriously not healthy...someone call A&E's producers from INTERVENTION)
- 2 Hours of Writing (blog posts galore)
- __1 Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (Camembert Scooby-Doo...don't ask.)
Today, I'm participating in What's Up Wednesday- a weekly writing meme to stay in touch.
WHAT I'M READING-
- CHAPEL WARS by my good friend Lindsey Leavitt. No one writes quite like Lindsey. She's so witty and incredibly genuine. It's hard not to fall in love.
WHAT I'M WRITING-
- I'm finishing up my debut month blog tour but it seems like the marketing materials never end. From presentations to blog posts to emails, I feel like creativity is hard to come by these days. I vow to start writing in the mornings as soon as the kids are out of school and carpool hell ends. (It's not really hell, I'm just being melodramatic).
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW-
- SCANDAL on Netflix. I freaking lurve that show. I can't get enough Olivia Pope. Even if her number one rule is "do not cry", and she does so almost every episode. I don't care. I'll still binge-watch three episodes in a row.
WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO-
- I got new carpet in the whole upstairs of my house, which is good because it looks great, but is bad because the house smells like carpet glue still and I feel like I've been high for three days.
- I went to the lake this holiday weekend and went paddle boarding. So fun!
- I baked banana bread for a new neighbor. I hope they don't die. I'm not known for my baking skills.
- Last but certainly not least...my freaking book trailer went live last Thursday on Hypable.com, you can watch it HERE.
What's up with you?