Monday, June 9, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (Chocolate cake with Nutella frosting, being sore from a run, Sunday naps)
- __2__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (creamy coconut tea is amazing)
- __3 hrs Spent Writing (I've started getting up at the crack of dawn again to write. It's really hard to get back in the habit, but the morning is my perfect creative time and I love it.)
- _1__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (homemade guacamole with fresh everything: jalepeno pepper, cilantro, garlic, onion, tomato, cumin, cayenne, and a butt-load of fresh squeezed lime juice. I ate it like it was my job.)
So I have some cool stuff that I want to give away:
- A Ruby Rose Shirt- available in S, M, L, XL, in Mens Crew Neck, Women's V-neck, or Women's Tank.
2. A KILLING RUBY ROSE Audiobook- MP3-CD narrated by Kimberly Harsch. You can listen to it on the CD or download it onto any device.
3. A $20 Amazon Gift Card- which can be used to preorder book 2 in the Ruby Rose series: RESISTING RUBY ROSE. Or a John Green book. Whatevs.
Soooo....How do you win? You review the book.
Why is this important? Short answer: Because reviews effect rankings and rankings effect all sorts of important authorly things.
The rules are simple:
Go to Amazon.com and click on the button:
"Write a Customer Review"
Goodreads.com and rate/review
You get one (1) entry for each of the following:
- A review on Amazon
- A review on Goodreads
- And a bonus entry if you take a picture of yourself with a copy of the book (hard copy or holding it up on your Kindle/eReader) and post it on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or whatever (just put the link in the comments).
** 3 possible entries total
** Make sure to link your review in the comments.
**If you've already reviewed in the past, that's cool. Still shoot me over your link.
**If you don't know how to comment, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link.
***If you don't know how to link, just let me know what name you go by on these sites so I can confirm your entry.