Monday, June 9, 2014

Killer Monday: Giving Stuff Away

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Monday, June 9, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (Chocolate cake with Nutella frosting, being sore from a run, Sunday naps)
  • __2__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (creamy coconut tea is amazing)
  • __3 hrs  Spent Writing (I've started getting up at the crack of dawn again to write. It's really hard to get back in the habit, but the morning is my perfect creative time and I love it.)
  • _1__  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (homemade guacamole with fresh everything: jalepeno pepper, cilantro, garlic, onion, tomato, cumin, cayenne, and a butt-load of fresh squeezed lime juice. I ate it like it was my job.)

So I have some cool stuff that I want to give away: 

  1. A Ruby Rose Shirt- available in S, M, L, XL, in Mens Crew Neck, Women's V-neck, or Women's Tank.


    2.  A KILLING RUBY ROSE Audiobook- MP3-CD narrated by Kimberly Harsch. You can listen to it on the CD or download it onto any device. 


   3. A $20 Amazon Gift Card- which can be used to preorder book 2 in the Ruby Rose series: RESISTING RUBY ROSE. Or a John Green book. Whatevs.



Soooo....How do you win? You review the book.

Why is this important? Short answer: Because reviews effect rankings and rankings effect all sorts of important authorly things. 

The rules are simple: 

Go to Amazon.com and click on the button:
 "Write a Customer Review"
...and/or...
Goodreads.com and rate/review 

You get one (1) entry for each of the following: 
  1. A review on Amazon 
  2. A review on Goodreads
  3. And a bonus entry if you take a picture of yourself with a copy of the book (hard copy or holding it up on your Kindle/eReader) and post it on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or whatever (just put the link in the comments).
** 3 possible entries total
** Make sure to link your review in the comments.
**If you've already reviewed in the past, that's cool. Still shoot me over your link.
**If you don't know how to comment, just send me an email at jessiehump@gmail.com with the link.
***If you don't know how to link, just let me know what name you go by on these sites so I can confirm your entry.


8 comments:

  1. Here is my review! http://www.amazon.com/review/RZIBOF9L0Y2SJ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also reviewed on Goodreads, under my pen name Nichole Severn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great prizes there. I have the audiobook on my Wish List with audible. I was so excited to see it there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! Awesome giveaway! I'm all in! I have reviewed it on Goodreads AND Amazon! Picture to be coming soon to FB and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....I own the kindle version and paperback and I've reviewed you with shooting 5 stars. I'd give you more stars, but they only allowed me to give you five. So I'm waiting for my shirt because those are sexy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book sounds awesome and I've seen your cover everywhere! So you're getting lots of good blog publicity. Congrats on your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Ruby Rose shirts are the kind you could live in every day! Review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AMLU4BQ7YS9CN/ref=cm_cr_pr_pdp Review on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/913936516 I'll post a pic tomorrow on the major players. Hurray for more good Ruby Rose to come!

    ReplyDelete