Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (clean house, time by the pool, last day of school for kids)
- __2__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (not bad, including a "healthy" coconut spritzer)
- 3 Hours of Writing (poolside with my longtime writing bestie from UT, Chantele Sedgewick! t'was awesome)
- __0 Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (fail...and I don't even care)
Today, I'm participating in What's Up Wednesday- a weekly writing meme to stay in touch.
WHAT I'M READING-
- A manuscript by a friend. Supagood!
WHAT I'M WRITING-
- Character Bible stuff for my French book = getting to know each of my characters and fleshing out what their motivations are.
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW-
- Being inside or next to the pool as I write. WHAT?! It's already over a 100 degrees in Vegas!
WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO-
- I am being interviewed on Literary Rambles today with my agent, Sarah Davies. This is a big deal to me because I've long-since been a Literary Rambles blog fan. There is no other blog like it with all the amazing agent information, interviews and giveaways. For example, for my giveaway today the prizes are:
- 15 minute query critique by phone with Sarah Davies (aka: Best Agent int the Young Adult World)
- a paperback of KILLING RUBY ROSE
- a Ruby Rose teeshirt
- $20 Amazon gift card
Check it out HERE. I say weird stuff as usual...
What's up with you?