Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (Red Lobster biscuits, inspiring Facebook posts, French things)
- __2__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (drank a butt-load of water because Vegas is hot as H right now)
- 1 Hours of Writing (yet a ton of productive non-writing-of-books-type writing took place)
- __1 Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (Eggs and Soldiers--over easy eggs with strips of buttered toast for dipping...don't ask me why it's called that. I had a British roommate and that's what she called them--kids love it, super easy to make, and costs about 25 cents per kid...WIN.)
Today, I'm participating in What's Up Wednesday- a weekly writing meme to stay in touch.
WHAT I'M READING-
- ELEMENTAL HUNGER by Elana Johnson. I may be biased because I claim Elana as my bff, favorite tennis buddy, independent publicist, and mentor...but whatev. This is a great book! Summer reading is in full swing.
WHAT I'M WRITING-
- Copyedits and cover copy for RESISTING RUBY ROSE. Not too bad, but time consuming.
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW-
- Vision boards, positive thinking stuff, and inspirational Facebook share videos, like this one:
WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO-
- Traveling a bit for authorly stuff. Tomorrow I am going to Utah to participate in the Professional Author Series at the Pleasant Grove Library. I'm doing a presentation with my CP, Peggy Eddleman. The title of our talk is "How To Put The Villi In Your Critique Partner's Vanilli." Just kidding, Peggy would never allow such an inappropriate title for a community event. The event is at 7:00 pm for all you Utahns...COME OUT AND SEE US!!!
- I will also be staying in Utah for Strawberry Days festivities with my kid lets through the weekend: carnival, parade, fireworks, etc. Summertime is awesome. Who wants to hang?
What's up with you?