Friday, July 4, 2014

Finally Friday: Lip Sync Battle #4

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Friday, July 4, 2014 (Happy Independence Day U.S.A.)
  • __3__ Gratitudes (jumpy castles with water slides, bbq's, and hanging with friends and family)
  • _2__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (too hot for anything but water...It's 110 in Vegas!)
  • __0 hours_ Spent Writing (went to the Atomic Bomb Testing Museum with my favorite author from Amserdam, Corinne Duyvis, to the Bellagio Flower gardens, and then to the Vegas' AAA baseball game--the 51's. At 11:00 pm last night, as we were leaving the game, it was still 102 degrees outside!)
  • _2__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (lunch and breakfast with eggs. Kinda lame.)
For many moons, my BFF (best freaking friend) and CP (critique partner), Erin Summerill, have been talking smack about having a Lip Sync Battle--inspired by our favorite movie, "Pitch Perfect" and Jimmy Fallon's epic battles on the Tonight Show. Well, we're done smack talking...and ready to start pitch slapping. This is week #4! The problem is that Erin is out of town this week and FAILED to compete. So...I guess I WIN by default!

Here's my entry for this week:





Love,
Jessie Who Looks Like Crap In A Mustache

3 comments:

  1. I love this song and you killed it. Also, the mustache makes for an excellent accessory when trying to keep the weirdies away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin' the tie and 'stache! Two thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never let you marry my daughter. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete