Monday, July 21, 2014

Killer Monday: A Killer Week (In Pics)

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Monday, July 21, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (indoor pools at hotels, fresh air, early morning writing sessions)
  • __2__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (Virgin Passion Fruit Mojito from Cheesecake Factory...yum!)
  • __4 hrs  Spent Writing (PROGRESS!!!)
  • _1__  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (sandwiches on fresh rolls)

This past week I was on vacay up in the Utah/Idaho/Wyoming regions. Since I'm tired from the whirlwind week of awesomeness, I'm going to post pictures to recap:

Shootin' my gun. Not exactly the Ruby Rose aim...


Canoeing on the pond. 


Saddling up to the bar at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Literally "saddling up" because the bar stools are saddles :)


More to come.

Love, 
Jessie

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! You got your cowgirl on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh. I want to hop into that canoe RIGHT NOW. (Unless you're shooting anywhere near it. ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN! Alright, I will admit, guns freak me out, but I'm actually debating on getting one. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete