Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (awesome publicists, beautiful views, coming home)
- __2.5__ Units of Caffeinated Beverages (I've decided that I'm not a fan of McD's Diet Coke...it's hard to explain, but there's this waxy aftertaste that I can't handle. Am I crazy?)
- __1 Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (oatmeal with chocolate chips was the highlight of the day...yeah, not quite a "delight")
Today, I'm participating in What's Up Wednesday- a weekly writing meme to stay in touch.
WHAT I'M READING-
- Final Pass pages for Resisting Ruby Rose, Book 2 in the Ruby Rose Series. I actually love reading my story in a pdf like a reader. I don't suck all the time!
WHAT I'M WRITING-
- I FINISHED drafting my French Contemporary YA! Gosh, that feels soooo good. Huzzah! It's not exactly a first draft at this point though since I didn't feel like I finish the last 20,000 words without revising the first 50,000. Anyway, now I'm revising the last bit, so it's more like a second draft. I gotta get it out to betas and CP's ASAP.
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW-
- Big ideas. Grandiose dreams. Unrealistic/improbable goal setting. Guess what? Sometimes those big ideas work, those grandiose dreams come true, and those unrealistic/improbable/asinine goals are achieved. I've got some of those cookin'...
WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO-
- I just got home from a 2 week road trip vacay spanning five states: Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming. While it was so fun, and the kids had the time of their lives hiking, swimming, fishing, roasting marshmallows, chasing cows, staying up to midnight, etc....it's so nice to be home. I have to soak it up though because we're off again to another state next week. While Mr. Humphries takes the kids to the beach, I'll be hanging out with my agent, writing friends, and other exciting people at SCBWI in L.A.
What's up with you?