Friday, August 8, 2014

Finally Friday: Lip Sync Battle

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

***This post was originally supposed to post three weeks ago when I was in the Idaho mountains, but because I was in the Idaho mountains, uploading YouTube videos wasn't working. So even though I'm now on the beaches of southern California, it's time to post it***

Friday, August 8, 2014 
  • __3__ Gratitudes (hikes through the Tetons, Bar J Wranglers Chuckwagon, and sudden rainstorms)
  • _5__ Units of Caffeinated or otherwise non-water Beverages (Huckleberry Shakes from the Emporium are my weakness)
  • __4 hours_ Spent Writing (woot...woot!)
  • _0__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (sandwiches are as good as it gets at the Ranch house)
For many moons, my BFF (best freaking friend) and CP (critique partner), Erin Summerill, have been talking smack about having a Lip Sync Battle--inspired by our favorite movie, "Pitch Perfect" and Jimmy Fallon's epic battles on the Tonight Show. Well, we're done smack talking...and ready to start lip slapping. This is week #6! And I'm mixing it up and going Country!

Here's my entry for this week:


Love,
Jessie the Cowgirl

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it! Love the scenery! Love the hat! And your backup singers are pretty darn awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo… jealous of those 4 hours of writing…

    And you and Erin are just the cutest. You seriously have waaaay too much cool for me to even comprehend. :)

    ReplyDelete