Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.
Monday, September 22, 2014
- __3__ Gratitudes (Harvest apples, refreshing naps--as opposed to those groggy ones, and falling asleep to thunderstorms)
- __4__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (got me a Keurig Brewing Station for my bday last week and have spent a small fortune on assortments of K-cups)
- __1 hrs Spent Writing (slow going)
- _0__ Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (Take out Chicken Pot Pies from Marie Calendar's on Sunday--faking the home cooked goodness! haha)
There's really a lot of exciting things to announce, so I'll just get right to it:
- RESISTING RUBY ROSE (Book 2 in the Ruby Rose Series) will release in 35 days (OCTOBER 28th!!!!!) and has a killer cover:
You can pre-order it here: Amazon.com
- The Vegas Valley Book Festival is coming up soon, and I'll be on the special panel for Nevada authors:
CELEBRATING OUR SESQUICENTENNIAL
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18TH
- I'm finally able to announce the details of my book launch party:
Saturday, October 18th, 6:30-8:30
(directly following the last Vegas Valley Book Festival event)
at the super sexy Downtown Projects Venue:
Yes, this party is going to be ALL kinds of Vegas-style!
It's centrally located just off of Las Vegas Blvd. and Ogden.
They have this area called "The Backyard" where we will be playing ping-pong, shuffleboard, twister, four-square, and more...while eating s'mores from campfires, drinking mocktails from bartenders, and dancing our booties off to a live DJ! Also, since it's so close to Halloween, we will have a Killer Costume Party and plenty more killer activities for adults and kids alike.
YES, YOU CAN BRING YOUR KIDS DOWNTOWN!
They even have this amazing lounge area called "The Living Room" for those of you who'd like to play pool, imbibe, and generally chill awhile. I'm working on getting all the Vegas Valley authors a special somethin' somethin' for heading a few blocks down after the festival to hang out with each other and their adoring fans!
Loads more details to come, but please put these dates in your calendar! Very exciting stuff!