Monday, December 15, 2014

Killer Monday: Killer News

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Monday, December 15, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (10 days 'til Christmas, nights by the fire, & mornings by the fire)
  • __2__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (I'm lovin' the EggNog this year! Who cares if one ounce = one thousand calories!)
  • __1 hrs  Spent Writing (goshdangit, must do better...)
  • _2__  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (Homemade waffles for breakfast and gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch...haha, if "gourmet" means excellent cheese :)
So I have some absolutely killer news to share:

KILLING RUBY ROSE has hit Amazon's 2014's Top-Selling Releases for Kids/Teen Books! 
Check it out HERE.

It's sort of mind blowing that something I wrote ranked in the top 100 selling Kindle books of the year. I feel like I might be dreaming...and if I am, nobody pinch me. Now excuse me while I back out carefully in disbelief...




Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. that's amazing jessie! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!!! So exciting!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best news ever. I just want to say, that I said all along your book was going to make "killer" sales. See my pun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Wishing you a Happy New Year and many book sales! :)

    ReplyDelete