Friday, January 30, 2015

Finally Friday: What's Going On

Jessie’s Bullets: Cock It and Pull It.

Friday, January 30, 2014
  • __3__ Gratitudes (rainy days, busy days, productive days)
  • __3__ Units of Caffeinated (or otherwise non-water) Beverages (I'm having a Starbucks addiction lately)
  • __0 hrs  Spent Writing (I haven't been writing much lately...:/)
  • _1__  Culinary Delights/Disasters Created With Own Hands (sweet potato hash with sautéed veggies and poached eggs...my new fave.)
Lots going on:


  • Killing Ruby Rose (The Ruby Rose Series Book 1) and Resisting Ruby Rose (The Ruby Rose Series Book 2) was included in a special 50 Kindle Book Deals for ONLY $2 Each in the US Kindle Store for the month of January. I probably should have pointed this out sooner, but if you haven't bought one or both of the books, now would be a good time to do so: HERE Two days left to buy at only two bucks.

  • I'm running the Surf City Half Marathon this Super Bowl Sunday in Huntington Beach. Training has been a bit rocky so please send me all the positive vibes you can that I don't get tired, lose my mind, collapse in a pile of sweat and tears, and pick a fight with a little old lady who scoffs at me as she runs by. 

  • I'm doing an awesome event in Salt Lake City on February 10th, at Weller Book Works at Trolley Square with some pretty awesome/famous/infamous authors, including Dan Wells, who wrote the I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER series, which was a huge influence on me when I was writing my Ruby Rose Series. This is going to be the coolest night ever. All my SLC family & friends, please come and I'll kiss all your faces! (Or just hug you, if you are opposed to your face being kissed).

  • Then I'm going on a writing retreat to Park City to sit in a hot tub, work on Ruby Rose 3, sit in a hot tub some more, and then work on some other projects. Followed by hot tubbing.



What's going on with you?

Love,
Jessie

4 comments:

  1. Wished I lived closer because that Fright Night panel looks awesome! Have fun at your writing retreat - I hope it's super productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a Kindle. Enjoy your panel and writing retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go get them on your run! I'm doing a half end of February! I feel the pain! Vas-y toi! Bonne Chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to see about visiting Weller Books that night. We need Ruby Rose 3 like yesterday, so take as many hot tub dunks as you need! :)

    ReplyDelete