Tuesday, March 1, 2016

What's Up 2016

Hey Blogosphere!

Long time, no see. You look good. You been working out? Eating right? You look amaze balls! I've missed you. *awkward high five/fist bump/hug action*



Anywayzzzzz, we should catch up, yeah? Totally. I've got a few minutes. You wanna sit down criss-cross-applesauce for a minute? Cool.

I know you've got places to be, people to see, so... yeah, what's up with me:

  • I've been having a blast being a Tennis Pro at DragonRidge Country Club and Southern Highlands these last couple of months. Love the sunshine, love the people, love being active. It's the shiz. I get to work with the likes of these beautiful ladies: 

  • I've also teamed up with my mom and sister sharing and selling DoTerra Essential Oils. I know, I know...random, right? Well, it wasn't until I faced some health concerns last year that I decided I needed to focus on my health and the health of my family. It's been empowering to learn how to take control through a safe and natural solution. Me and my sista' will be launching our new website EssentiallyMoms.com in the next few weeks. So look out for some fun YouTube videos on that!

  • AND...I've rediscovered my love of writing. I'm working on two (or three) different projects right now. Writing will always be a passion of mine, even when it goes into hibernation mode due to stress, pressures, and just LIFE in general. In fact, today I'm featured in a podcast by web designer, neighbor, writing colleague extraordinaire, Joseph Stevenson. He's crazy brilliant with computers and marketing and design. You gotta check him (and the interview) out. HERE: Joseph Stevenson Podcast He's also an American Ninja...so there's that. 
Look at me talking about myself this whole time. I'm such a spaz! So what's going down with you? 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, there's my sister in that pic! :) You ladies look gorgeous!! Welcome back to the blogosphere, Jessie. I've missed reading your posts. :) You sure have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're still writing and taking care of yourself too. Looking forward to seeing you soon! And hearing about these new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're aware your work might be quoted in a podcast, does that make you write differently? To make the dialog sound clearer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable.
    Cheap Dissertation Writing Service | Cheap Assignment Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I can not wait to take a look at the website and try some of the oils for myself. I have been looking for a good supplier and I feel like most of the time you either get something that is way over priced or it is just awful quality. Can not wait to find out more.

    Jane Osborne @ Customer Finder Marketing

    ReplyDelete